- 2019 - BFA (Candidate), Governor State University, University Park, IL (Expected graduation: May 2021)
- 2019 - Associates in Art, Kankakee Community College, Kankakee, IL Awards
- 2019 - Distinction in Visual Arts Scholarship
- 2019 - Seven, Union Street Gallery, Chicago Heights, IL
- 2018 - KCC Student Art Exhibition, Kankakee Community College, Kankakee, IL
- 2017 - KCC Student Art Exhibition, Kankakee Community College, Kankakee, IL
My sculptures represent emotions stemmed from trauma. I want the viewer to feel the discomfort, the pain, the anxiety, the depression, the fear, the loneliness, and the feeling of being tainted and damaged. Scale and texture are important aspects of displaying these emotions. Scale displays the magnitude of the effects trauma has on its victims. Texture represents how trauma victims feel damaged and how some people within society see them. A smooth surface is thought to be 'perfect,' so a surface that is textured must be the opposite. My art helps me work through my struggle with trauma, and I hope to help other victims know they are not alone in their struggle.